Rules and Regulations
These Rules and Regulations apply to a certain Rental Agreement by and between Owner and Occupant. The Rules and Regulations of the Facility have been provided to the Occupant and are incorporated to the Rental Agreement by reference. Owner may change the Rules and Regulations at Owner’s sole discretion with Ten (10) days notice and posting the changes at the entrance of the Facility or the Facility Office, without regard for the term of this Agreement, so long as the revised Rules and Regulations apply to all Occupants and are made for the appropriate and efficient operations of the Facility. Occupant’s payment of monthly Rent for the next following period constitutes acceptance of these changes.
(1) Phone Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., seven days a week.
(2) Gate hours- you will be assigned an access code
(3) 5 m.p.h. speed limit at the Facility.
(4) No storage of food at the Facility.
(5) Do not connect refrigerators, freezers, or any items, other than lights to electric outlets. The electricity could
be turned off at any time and you must have written permission to use Owner’s electricity.
(6) No open flame of any type, such as; camping equipment, cutting torches, kerosene lamps, candles, etc. are
allowed in the Storage Space.
(7) Remove all trash and unwanted items in your Storage Space. Do not put any unwanted items in unrented
(8) No work may be performed on any motor vehicle on in the Storage Space or at the Facility including no
changing of oil, antifreeze or other fluids of such vehicles.
(9) Upon vacating the Storage Space, the space must be swept out and Occupant will remove his/her lock and
notify the Owner that Occupant has fully and finally vacated the Storage Space.
(10) When loading or unloading Occupant’s Personal Property, Occupant shall park parallel to the building to
allow traffic to flow through the aisle way. There is no backing the vehicle straight or on an angle toward
the door of the Storage Space.
(11) No smoking or vaping at any time in the Storage Space or at the Facility.
(12) No Semi-Trucks are permitted on the Facility without the written permission of Owner in the form of a
(13) No loitering at the Facility.
(14) For the safety of all, no play or horseplay is permitted at the Facility.
No animals, except for service and companion animals, are permitted on the Facility. Occupant is
responsible for keeping all animals on leashes, and cleaning up after animals.
(15) No consumption of alcohol at the Facility or in the Storage Space.
(16) No illegal drugs or other contraband may be used, grown, or stored in the Storage Space.